| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Slave Lake, Ab in June is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 89.8mm (3.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 17:02 long and the longest day is 17:27 long with an average length of 17:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Slave Lake, Ab June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Slave Lake, Ab, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Slave Lake, Ab:
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 397.4 kms (246.9 miles) NNW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) NNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) WNW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) WNW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 343.7 kms (213.5 miles) W
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 260.7 kms (162 miles) W
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) SSW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 267.8 kms (166.4 miles) NE
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 303.6 kms (188.7 miles) ESE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) SSE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SSE
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 263.8 kms (163.9 miles) SE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 233 kms (144.8 miles) SSE
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 307 kms (190.7 miles) SE
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 351.2 kms (218.2 miles) S
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 420 kms (261 miles) SSE